Saturday, June 28, 2008

Pakatan Rakyat: Gotong-royong with the rakyat

YB's back...

Hubby at her back...

The head of Melayu residents talking...

The rakyat listening...

Can't wait to start...

This morning, I was at a 'gotong-royong' at the low-cost apartment at SS13 Subang Jaya (SJ). It was jointly organized by YB Hannah Yeoh and my church in cooperation with MPSJ. Though SJ is not my constituency (I 'Cheras' mah), I am glad to have played my part in charity.

The head of the SS13 Melayu resident (forgot his name) gave a short speech before the 'gotong-royong' started. He said that the apartment was the oldest in SJ yet there was no MP or states assemblyman that had ever visited its residents and YB Hannah Yeo was the first to do so. At this point, all the people cheered and clapped.

Later, I had the chance to chat with YB's hubby and asked him, 'How is it like to be a YB's hubby?' He replied, 'Very hectic.'

Thank God for fair weather and good teamwork shown by everyone from the kids to the adults.

3 comments:

calebAARON said...

Hey, I am so glad to see many of you there "Gotong-Royong". Praise God for team-spirit.

Bless you, brother.

richrach said...

i can see BB Daniel is "busy" too! :p

amanda said...

i think u wrote a wrong tagline for my pic..is cant wait to finish lar!!!

hahhaha...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low