Saturday, September 27, 2008

Lactogen 1 is safe to drink - visit www.moh.gov.my

Lactophobia is still prevalent. Thanks to the 'melamine-milk' scare that started from China.

My mother-in-law called and asked in an urgent tone, 'What milk is Janson drinking? Dumex...Nestle...'

As soon as she hit Nestle, I said, 'Nestle! Lactogen 1!' Relieved to hear that, she further stressed that only Dumex, Nestle and MeadJohnson milk products were safe. Then, she directed me to the website of Ministry of Health for more information.

I paid a visit to the website. Needless to say, there is a main site purely dedicated - a 'Bilik Gerakan Melamine'. In English, Melamine Operative Room.

Personally, I think there is a need to be cautious but not too cautious. Say 'NO' to lactophobia!

2 comments:

richrach said...

hey Jo, thx for posting this!
i was searching for an image of this "lactogen 1" milk to post in my email to my doctor asking about it, and then lo n behold, your blog came into my search! heh heh... okie... will try this product. :)

anmum milk is getting expensive! cannot tahan redi!

joshua said...

u're welcome, sista!

glad to be a blessing.

i think the price is going up for most if not all milk products...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low