Thursday, December 30, 2010

Before the year ends: Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever amen

Just want to thank God for a year of blessings. Indeed, God is the Giver of all good things.

Firstly, thanks to God for His protection. He has blessed all my travels on the road throughout the year. I remember one morning, while I was driving to work with my wife and kid in tow, I looked into the rear-view mirror and saw a big bee (or wasp!) crawling on the ceiling. It was coming nearer to the front. I was terrified. Quickly, I alerted my wife, turned on the hazard light and had to wind down all four windows. Trying to  be as calm as possible, I slowly drove to the emergency lane. Cut the story short, the bee had flown away before I could look for it and probably kill it. Thank God that He protected us from being stung by the bee!

There are many more things that I can thank God for - His faithfulness in good and bad times, health and healing,  sustenance, financial providence and the list goes on.

 Now may the God of peace
who brought up our Lord Jesus from the dead,
that great Shepherd of the sheep,
through the blood of the everlasting covenant,
make you complete in every good work to do His will,
working in you what is well pleasing in His sight,
through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low