Friday, March 25, 2011

'Datuk T' dah jadi 'Datuk D': Shuib tak percaya Anwar lelaki dlm video seks!

While Datuk T - the trio responsible for releasing a sex video purportedly depicting a prominent opposition leader - have revealed themselves, a PKR MP has moved to defend one of them.

Sungai Petani MP Johari Abdul, one of those who recently saw the video, said one of the three - Perkasa treasurer-general and former senator Shuib Lazim - is likely to just be an 'innocent bystander'.

At a press conference at the PKR headquarters in Petaling Jaya this evening, Johari said that in fact, Shuib, who was Johari's uncle, had himself had told Johari privately after Johari watched the video  that he (Shuib) too did not believe the person in the video was PKR de facto leader Anwar Ibrahim, as claimed.

NONE
Fending off the attacks against Shuib, Johari said, "I don't think my uncle is involved...I know my uncle and I don't think he'll go that far. I think he's just an innocent bystander... I think he is just a 'matcher' because I am his nephew."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low