Monday, December 12, 2011

Garrett KLCC: See only but don't flash our popcorn!

I wonder why this dumb sign?
I didn't see this sign when I was at Garrett Universal Studio Singapore.
 As far as I know, Singapore is known for her high level of customer service - hence, very customer-centric.
Is Garrett KLCC afraid of possibility that the photos taken will be used against them?

Ok, another picture. hehe...you can click to enlarge and see the price.
Apparently, 1 large size Chicago Mix (Caramel and Cheese corn) costs S$13.00 according to a blog post here but in Malaysia, it only costs RM26 or S$10.70 after conversion (as per my above picture).
Now, that's S$2.30 cheaper!
(But then again, I may not be comparing apple to apple, so don't take my word for it).

 See the delicious Macadamia Caramel Crisp!

Vid taken using my HTC Desire S - a FREE device from Maxis for signing up a 24-month contract that comes with a RM78-monthly-for-3GB data plan.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low