Saturday, November 5, 2011

LRT, KTM, Monorail suck. MRT will suck BIG TIME!

Someone, possibly a foreigner, commented in the news article 'Huge Malaysian transit project hits rough patch':
Also a few weeks ago riding the KTM Komuter home one Saturday evening the car in which I was riding had a loose bar overhead.  This was swaying back and forth, so I pointed this out to some other passengers, on how dangerous this could be, and that it really should not take much cost or effort to repair such.  One suggested that I could call the number posted.  Well I did but the connection was so poor we could not understand each other and we were cut off.  Well what could be my next move?  Right next to the number was a contact by e-mail so I copied it and the next day sent a message about this safety hazard.   Well it has been three or four weeks I have still yet to receive a reply.  Also it was the correct address because it did not come back as 'undeliverable'. Now let me ask this question, if these people cannot even properly run the current systems then how is adding a new one going to make it any better?

On Sunday night, October 23, at about half-past ten, I took the Monorail from Sentral, Bricksfield to Imbi station.

If there was one word to describe my short ride that night, it was 'HORRENDOUS'.

Horrendous because the train was packed right from Sentral and super packed when it arrived at Maharajalela.

Ventilation was bad - hence all kinds of smells permeated the train.

A person who was a little unwell could have fainted or puked. I was one such person that night but thank God I reached my final destination without passing out or throwing up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low