Wednesday, May 7, 2008

08.08.08 - An Auspicious Date?

I've known since last year that 08.08.08 is during the Hungry Ghost Festival according to the Chinese calendar. Though '8' is an auspicious number, I've also known since then that the Chinese will avoid marrying on that 'auspicious' day at all cost. HAHA

I can't believe that Chinese are so superstitous. I believe in God. I also believe in ghosts. I also have a ghost in me. HAHA

So, Chinese, please make up your mind. Choose your calendar. If the Roman calendar, then you follow the Roman beliefs. If the Chinese calendar, then the Chinese beliefs. I think the 'equivalent' to the Hungry Ghost Festival would be Halloween. So, if Roman calendar, don't get married on Halloween lah. HAHA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah we got Holy Ghost!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low