Monday, May 5, 2008

Father's First: Birth Registration

Successfully obtained birth certificate for Janson but the registration process was stressful. Reason being I lacked one supporting document - a copy of the antenatal card. It was supposed to be given to us when we checked out of HUKMSC but we were made to understand by the nurse-in-charge that we needed to bring along the appointment card to the Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara (JPN).

Thus, I was so stressed when the lady at JPN Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, told me this morning that I must get a hold of a copy of the antenatal card. She gave me an alternative - a copy of the ward invoice. Phew! I was glad to hear that but my relief was short lived. The ward invoice was in my in-law's house! Yikes. I had no choice but to travel from Cheras to PJ and back to Cheras.

Ok, cut the long story short, I did what I had to do. When I came back to JPN with all the required supporting documents, the birth certificate was ready within half an hour. I could have got it done by 8:30 AM but one 'technical' glitch cost me another 2-hour delay.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did mine in Melaka, smooth like butter. heehee.

Soon you will get your pink Mykad.

d'Lion said...

So #2's registration will be even smoother in the future :-)

CKChong said...

For both my kids, I bring every single docs for registration just in case they need extra things. Anyway both went very smooth :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low