Wednesday, May 7, 2008

JUSTICE FOR ALTANTUYA! JUSTICE FOR RPK!

Quote:
The bottom line is, either they get off my back or they throw me in jail and throw away the key. I could not be bothered one bit what it is going to be. I am prepared for the worst. My objective is plain and simple. Altantuya’s murderers are going to be sent to hell. And I don’t mind going to hell myself to see this happen.
Raja Petra Kamarudin, 'Towering Malays and the ‘hush’ on Peace Hill'

Raja Petra Kamarudin (RPK), the webmaster of Malaysia Today news portal, was charged on May 6 with sedition for his article, 'Let’s send the Altantuya murderers to hell', posted on Friday, 25 April 2008. For more info, click here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low