Friday, May 30, 2008

TGIF Signing Off...

Formally, people normally sign off emails with 'Best regards' or 'Yours truly'.

The free-and-easy way of
signing off is probably 'Just me' or 'Cheers!'.

But '
T.G.I.F'? Yup. for the first time today, I received an email signing off with 'T.G.I.F'?

My customers must have been in a '
beer-y' jolly mood! HUHU.

I reproduce below the content of the email:
----- Original Message -----
From: litigation
To: 'Joshua Ong'
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 2:50 PM
Subject: RE: Juris Setup - Anussia Computer

Dear Joshua

Thank you for the update. We hope that it can be resolve soon.

T.G.I.F,

Annussia & Marcia

MxxWxxxKxxx Sxxx & Megxx
Advocates and Solicitors

Suite 17.03, Level 17 Wisma MCA
163 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: 6 03 2166 xxxx Fax: 6 03 2166 xxxx
www.mwxxx.com
Email : litigation@mwxxx.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low