Monday, June 15, 2009

How to get into Heaven

Below is a joke I got from a forwarded email:

I was testing the children in my Sunday School class to see if they understood the concept of getting to heaven.



I asked them, 'If I sold my car and my house, had a big garage sale and gave all my money to the church, would that get me into Heaven?'

'NO!' the children answered.

'If I cleaned the church everyday, mowed the lawn and kept everything neat and tidy, would that get me into Heaven?'

Again, the answer was, 'NO!'

By now I was starting to smile. Hey, this was fun!

'Well, then, if I was kind to animals and gave candy to all the children and loved my husband, would that get me into Heaven?' I asked them again.

Again, they all answered, 'NO!'

I was just bursting with pride for them. 'Well,' I continued, 'then how do I get into Heaven?'

A five-year-old boy shouted out,

'YOU GOTTA BE DEAD!'


hehe...that's only half the truth...good joke, nonetheless.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low