Friday, March 29, 2013

Set lunch: 糖黐豆 Sweet Bean @ SS2 Petaling Jaya

Sweet Bean has UNIFI. ;)


Had lunch here for the first time. Decided to go 'economical' - hence, ordered the set lunch.
 This set lunch had a main course that came with jelly and a choice of iced lemon tea or 'tong sui'.
I chose the peanut 'tong sui' aka 'fa sang wu' instead of the iced lemon tea. Why?
Reason being I was greedy I thought to myself, 'Rice alone won't be enough to fill my stomach.'
After eating the rice and consuming the 'fa sang wu', I was extremely full.
Fried rice was okay - normal.

For a much more 'interesting' review, go the link below:

Sweet Bean (糖黐豆) @ SS2

http://marogalfoodparadise.blogspot.com/2011/04/sweet-bean-ss2.html

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low