Sunday, August 23, 2009

Umno info chief espouses his pendulum theory

According to Umno information chief Ahmad Maslan’s pendulum theory, the Permatang Pasir state seat is as good as in BN’s bag.MORE

'Pendulum theory? What's that?' I thought to myself when I read the title and snippet of the news. After reading the news, I felt so stupid. Have to admit I am not smarter than this Umno fellow lah. I was almost hynotized by his pendulum theory.

So what is his pendulum theory all about? It is very simple to understand. The pendulum theory explained: BN had won the seat in 1995. In 1999, it lost the seat. It almost won the seat in 2004, losing by only 600 votes, while last year, it lost by more than 5,000 votes.

Let me break down the pendulum theory: BN won, BN lost, BN lost, BN lost...Why this fellow said this time BN sure win? Memang confirm pendulum sudah condemn! WUAHAHAHAHA

(Image source)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low