Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Chartis (previously-AIG ) RoadRanger 1300-883-933

Last Saturday, on October 13, 2012, my car battery finally died after approximately 2 years, 7 months and 3 weeks in use. It was newly but improperly installed at the Toyota Service Centre Cheras on February 22, 2010, leading to a breakdown on the morning of March 2, 2010.

For the first time, on that unforgettable morning, I experienced the 24-hour breakdown service of the Road Rangers for Chartis (formerly AIG) motor insurance policyholders. Read my post 'O what a morning! Toyota lack of professionalism to blame!'.

Yet again, I experienced the Road Ranger last Saturday when I called the Road Ranger number 1300-883-933 at 2:59 AM and my call was answered almost immediately.

When you call the Road Ranger, do the following:
1. Tell them your car registration number.
2. The location of your car.
3. The problem with your car.
4. Your contact number.
5. Remember the person's name you spoke to.
6. Take note of the time you reported.

After a mere 2 minutes on the line, I ended my call and waited for the tow truck to arrive.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low