Saturday, July 12, 2008

Najib will become the next PM

So said an uncle, my wife's friend's father, as soon as I sat beside him at McDonald's Mid Valley.

I was surprised to hear him saying that at the start of a conversation. Needless to say, from then onwards, our chat bordered on politics.

He even said that if Najib became the PM, Anwar and RPK would be assassinated! Personally, I think that was too much but then again I don't blame him for saying that...

Then, he said wait for September 16...'This uncle is really politically aware,' I thought to myself. Then, I asked, 'Do you go online and read all these news? He said no and added that his children were no better than him.

So, don't always blame the online media for news that travel fast, word-of-mouth travel as fast too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi ;)

Yeah Msians love kopitiam talk.
I guess that's one way for the news to reach out.
With the Internet and Google indexing, lots more people have access to the "truth".
I can't imagine Najib as PM but even if that happens, life goes on.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low