Sunday, July 27, 2008

Nuffnang Gift Ideas Contest: I want a Canon Digital Ixus 960 IS for my wife!

I love my wife. I really do. I'm glad my wife, MJ, happens to be a Nuffnanger too.

That's why I'm joining the Nuffnang Gift Ideas Contest! I want to give her something really good. In the words of Timothy Tiah - 'It's the spirit of giving!!!'

'Window-shopping' online at REALMART is tough as I am really spoilt for choice. Moreover, I can only decide on one gift for one entry.

Finally, I have decided to give her the Canon Digital Ixus 960 IS


Why?
Firstly, she's my WIFE (Is there a better reason?). Secondly, she's a (cam)WHORE! (Actually, I'm half a (cam)WHORE! *sniggering* I want the cam too!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low