Thursday, July 30, 2009

altantuya: Najib 'an iron fist in velvet glove' - nizar

Former health minister Chua Jui Meng, the most senior BN politician to have defected to Pakatan Rakyat, has described Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak as a leader who conceals his iron fist in a velvet glove.

Chua:
"Najib is a decent man, I rather like him, he is a great PM, but he cannot be blameless because the PM calls the shots...The PM in this country is too powerful - (he has) too much power over the institutions and parliament. I think it is time, and I hope that if Anwar (Ibrahim) ever becomes the PM, he will trim down these powers and give them back to the people."
(Source: Mkini - Support Mkini - Subscribe to Mkini!)
Najib, a decent man...???? I'm not sure about that (rather, I cannot perceive that).
Great PM...???? I'm not sure about that (rather, I cannot perceive that).
Too powerful???? I'm sure about that (yes, that I can perceive).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low