Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cabinet approves royal commission

  • BREAKING NEWS updated 6.56pm The decision to form the royal commission was made at the weekly cabinet meeting which was chaired by prime minister Najib today.MORE
  • Commission to look into investigative procedures
    Inquest to determine cause of death
When I read first read the news when it first 'broke' this afternoon, I felt great. 'Finally, the government has no choice but to kowtow to public demand,' I thought to myself.

Neverthless, my 'joy' was shortlived.

After my dinner, I logged in the Internet. WOAH! What an overt opposition to the limited terms of reference of the royal commission.

There is no need for me to elaborate further.

Just read Haris Ibrahim's 'Cabinet oks Royal Commission : Hold the champagne, folks' and Gobind's 'CABINET'S DECISION NONSENSICAL'.

Reading these two posts is enough to wake you up and make you see that the rakyat is taken for a ride!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low