Thursday, October 22, 2009

An answer to a prayer: Nothing is too small for God

Last Thursday, after much probing and still couldn't find the answer to a problem, I prayed.

Very shortly, I SAW the answer to the problem. It was the small 'Bill Once' box that was checked.

So, I just unchecked it. Presto!!! IT worked! The problem was resolved.

Next day, my colleague commended, 'Wah good, you solved the problem...G is son of the support but you are son of the God.' (G refers to my senior who has vast experience in troubleshooting). My colleague said what he said because G was normally the person who could find out the cause but in this case, he could not.

I was happy to hear my colleague glorifying God. Yes, I am son of the God. Thank You, Jesus! 8DD.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low