Friday, July 23, 2010

You are not poor if you can survive on RM5.80 a day, the government says


I really didn't think I was that poor until I read the article featured in The Malaysian Insider since yesterday. It was the top 'Most Read' yesterday. Today, at the time of writing, it is still in the 'Most Read'.

Read it and you will know if you are poor. Well, you don't have to believe what the Umno-led BN governemt says, you know.

Just had my lunch - 1 plate of mee goren plus 1 glass of Milo O cost me RM5.00 after 10 sen discount. ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low