Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Unbelievable! Citibank not enough terminals for all customer service officers

Just a few minutes ago, I called Citibank and talked to a customer service officer. While my memory is still fresh, let me recap our conversation. It went something like this:
Me: I've not viewed my e-statement for a long time because I've forgotten both my username and password.
Officer: We will get an officer to call you and then give you the ATM pin.
Me: You mean you will mail the ATM pin to me?
Officer: Yes.
Me: What if the mail gets lost in the way? Is there another way?
Officer: No. We will mail the ATM pin to you and you need to register at the ATM in Citibank.
Me: Ok. In that case, can you tell me what's my current outstanding balance?
Officer: Sorry, I can't. All the officers are using the system.
Me: You mean there's not enough terminals for all your officers?
Officer: Yes, I just have my phone,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low