Thursday, August 25, 2011

Aloo Paratha @ Ravi's, 3 Two Square, PJ: Price increase by 30 sen. Why?

Semua Barang Naik. So, maybe Ravi's has no choice but to make harga naik. Yes, thanks to BN=Barang Naik!

Frankly, an increase by 20 sen is still acceptable but 30 sen? I'm not sure when the price increase took effect. My best guess is a month to two months ago. The last time I had it was in mid-June. Yes, the price hike means that from today onward, I will most probably have my Aloo Paratha once in every three months.

I blogged about Aloo Paratha for the first time in February this year. Despite the increase in price, I still recommend that you try out this special capathi if you haven't already done so. ;)

Check out:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low