Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Captured a rainbow while standing on a road divider!

Just nice.
Actually, there were two rainbows in the sky.
Due to my inferior 5MP camera phone, HTC Desire  S, I couldn't capture a nicer shot.

 Seeing a rainbow always reminds me of God's promise to every living creature.

Genesis 9:15-16

Contemporary English Version (CEV)
15I will remember my promise to you and to all other living creatures. Never again will I let floodwaters destroy all life. 16When I see the rainbow in the sky, I will always remember the promise that I have made to every living creature.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low