Saturday, February 4, 2012

Datuk, 75 tahun, rogol cucu, rakam video aksi seks

This morning, I checked mail in Gmail using my HTC Desire S - FREE phone from Maxis.

The subject of the newsletter from theasianparent.com Singapore edition caught my attention:

So, I clicked on the news link in the newsletter. I was shocked when I read the second para of the story:


'WHAT THE?!' I thought to myself.

So, I decided to google for '75 old grandfather rape child pantai' and found the result 'Wealthy 75 year-old-man Businessman held over rape of ...' The news featured by malaysiasaya.my linked its source to www.nst.com.my
Source: http://malaysiasaya.my/wealthy-75-year-old-man-businessman-held-over-rape-of-grandchild

Finally, I found the full story coming from our very own Malaysian news portal (www.nst.com.my) and not from other secondary sources.

Tycoon held over rape of grandchild





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low