Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Muslims pro bak kut teh aka sex bloggers Alvin & Vivian @ Alvivi: Young Singaporean Muslim, Raja Petra Kamarudin and Zurairi - malaysia-today.net

I am a Muslim and I am not that offended.

So I am not bothered about what those two ‘sex Bloggers’ did. After all, they have apologised for what they did. And I must admit that their Bahasa Malaysia is pretty good. And because of their apology (which I published today in Malaysia Today -- which means I have graciously given them space in my site), and in good Bahasa Malaysia on top of that (which I commend them greatly for mastering the country’s National Language), I consider this matter closed.

One can't insult Islam, it's simply not possible.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low