Friday, February 15, 2008

Crocs @ Work

Weekdays, I 'toggle' between my Crocs and working shoes.

Once a while, I 'switch' between my Iswara and Avanza.

Last night, I left my working shoes in the Avanza.

This morning, I drove the Iswara to work. Suddenly, I realized I didn't have my working shoes! I had no choice but to wear my blue Crocs to work. Thank God I happened to have a pair of blue socks in my Iswara. So, they helped to 'cover up' my 'hole-y' shoes.

Hehe...just to show you how comfortable I have been wearing Crocs, I have two pix here taken by Dan'Lion who caught me wearing them instead of my leather shoes during my wedding rehearsal last year. Thanks Dan'Lion for the paparazzo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crocs is superb shoe! very light weight

d'Lion said...

No problem bro Jo, always ready :-P

d'Lion said...

Trend setter? We should all wear crocs to work and most importantly to Weddings and wedding dinners or lunch:-p

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low