Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Dad reads My Blog

Last night, I had a chat with my dad. Can't remember what I said but he replied, '...breadtalk but kopitiam...'

I was surprised he knew something about 'breadtalk but kopitiam'. Thus, I asked if he had been reading my blog. He said yes. I wasnt' surprised. Reason being, he surfs the net using the same PC that I blog from.

So, dad if you are reading this right now, maybe you can try to put a comment!

In the meantime, I'm thinking if I should 'censor' certain things that I may want to blog about. Nevertheless, I think I ought to continue to go 'free flow' since my blog is already out in the cyberspace.
Most of all, I've to admit that though my dad is an old bloke, he understands me and what I blog. 8)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uncle Ong, if you see this, no worry lah, Josh a good boy, his blog notting notti one..

d'Lion said...

Cool bro, your dad is taking steps to reduce the generation gap :-p

joshua said...

yah yah 'geration gap'.

Thank God for blogs. 8D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low