Thursday, February 28, 2008

Our Gynae @ UKMSC

Professor Paul is our first gynae for our first baby - well, obviously!

At our very first consultation last year, he gave us his cell phone number. He told us to call or text him if we had questions to ask.

Last night, MJ had the onset of a cold. So, I decided to text him at 23:55 before going to bed.
Hello Prof Paul. My wife is having nose block n her throat gets dry fast. Nothing serious right? Any recommendation for relief? Joshua.
Within 15 minutes, at 00:12, he replied.
Likely to be a possible flu. Rest should help. If necessary to take medicine can take piriton.

I'm not sure if there are gynaecologists like him, perhaps yes. If yes, perhaps rare. Maybe you can tell me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Normally male gynae are more caring and gentle than female gynae.
My gynae on MSN, heehee

eh better dont take any medication lah, just rest n pray...she will be better..a lot of gynae will not give any medication, so take VIT C eat more fruits is the best.

during my pregnancy, i have flu all the time and very frequent high fever, also never take any medication coz dowan to effect baby, PRAY n REST.

d'Lion said...

Thats why she is resting at home today. Yea take more rest.

richrach said...

Rest is the best!
However, if got fever, good to quickly get it over - esp during 1st trimester - panadol is ok.

when got fever and body heat, can affect the amniotic fluid temperature and affect baby's life too.

MJ, take care ok. Rest lots!

Liptontea said...

Hi would like to know which dr paul ng you're seeing. Heard there are 2 in HUKM. am considering delivering there, how do you find the service? thanks! i can be reached at teh.lipton@gmail.com

joshua said...

All I know is there is only one Professor Paul. All I can say is I am quite satisfied with his service and consultation.
I can't comment on the 'delivery' service because baby is not delivered yet.
Nevertheless, I have heard for myself some good comments on it.

Anonymous said...

so good yours even give u hp number. my gynea dont even want to give her personal number....sigh...i prefer one that i can feel personal with.

Anonymous said...

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
The words in your content seem to be running off the screen in
Chrome. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you
know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the issue
resolved soon. Thanks

My web page: Abraresto

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low