Monday, March 30, 2009

A little miracle...Thank You Jesus!

Thank God a little miracle happened this morning...Had an issue at work that was unresolved since last week...accumulated over the weekend...and well, almost 'exploded' by today.

A few minutes to 10 AM, I tested the connection to this law firm. 'Praise God! It's working!' I was rejoicing.

Then, I called the IT vendor of this law firm. When asked what he did to resolve the problem, he said, 'It has to do with something that you told me last Friday.' I was puzzled. 'Huh?' Something that I told you?' I asked. Then, he explained to me that when I told him that there was a message that there was not enough disk space when the service pack was being installed in Windows, it struck him this morning that the connection problem could be due to just that - lack of hard disk space. So, he cleared the C: drive that was at least 90% used up. After that, he called me to test the connection. I did and it worked. Well, the time was 9:57 AM to be exact. YEAH!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low