Saturday, March 21, 2009

My WAT TAN RICE @ Futsal Sports Centre, Jalan 19/1, PJ

Yesterday, I was thinking of where and what to eat as I left the office for lunch.

Think, think, think. "'Nasi goreng tambah telur mata kerbau', mamak mixed rice, or chap fan...?' These were a few menu that popped up in my mind. 'Nah, I have been having them quite often...' I thought to myself. As I was thinking and walking, my feet just took me to the Futsal Sports Centre. It has a cafe that serves the lunch crowd that mainly comprises working people. In the cafe, I almost took the plate for the rice (for the chap fan) until I saw the ala carte menu. At a closer look, it was all noodles. No rice. Then, I thought to myself, 'Hey, 'mun fan'. That's what I want to eat.'

I went straight to the boss (who is also the cashier) and asked, 'You got 'mun fan'?' He looked at me and said no. Then, he looked at the order list. 'Ok, I can do it for you. It's just rice with the 'wat tan hor' soup. Replace noodle with rice.' Happy to hear that, I said sure.

The boss struck off the 'hor' and wrote 'rice'. 'WAT TAN RICE!' he said emphatically. Immediately, he entered the kitchen, submitted the order, came out and keyed in my order into the cash register. It displayed 4.50 and I gladly paid RM4.50 for my 'WAT TAN RICE'! YEAH 8)

WAT TAN RICE aka MUN FAN or braised rice

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low