Saturday, November 28, 2009

Streamyx RM66 512 kbps: My annual port problem - nizar nizar nizar nizar nizar nizar nizar nizar nizar

Since subscribing to Streamyx when the RM88-free-modem package was introduced (year 2001/2002, I think), I have been having the 'port problem' at least once a year.

Each time the problem occurred, I would call to complain, knowing very well that it was going to be the 'port problem'. As usual, each time I call, I will be asked to do the basic 'self-test' - cables properly connected, modem directly connected to notebook (bypass router), restart modem, wait for 15 secs, bla bla bla...

Today, the 'port problem' occured again!

Why do I let Streamyx suck my money even though I get this problem annually? Reason being, I know that other providers are full of promises and have proven to be as bad as, if not worse than Streamyx. How do I know? I have friends who are once-upon-a-time Streamyx users and have switched to other providers and they still complain!!!

If you still do not know why overall, broadband is snailband in Malaysia, read 'Investors put off by Malaysia's high-cost, low-speed broadband'.

In the meantime, I am stuck with Streamyx - the BEST among the WORST!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low