Thursday, November 26, 2009

FREE Malay Mail as of today. Grab one copy now!

As usual, after work, I left the office and was walking towards the Malay Mail. Suddenly, I saw a man standing and reading next to a newspaper stand.

'Something unsual,' I thought to myself. So, I stopped to look. I could not believe what I saw the word 'FREE' on the stand.

Before taking a copy from the stand, I asked the man, 'FREE?'

He answered affirmatively, 'As of today.'

'Just like The Sun,' I said.

He somewhat disagreed, saying, 'Ours is the only afternoon paper.'

'Yeah, Sun is in the morning,' I said matter-of-factly.

Quickly, I took a FREE copy of the Malay Mail, said 'thank you' to the man and walked off feeling rather happy.

FREE is better than cheap mah.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low