Saturday, December 31, 2011

Will I get at least 2 free TGV tickets from Nuffnang?

My 'Nuffnang' friend (a real friend, not online friend) got four free TGV from Nuffnang on her birthday.

I know I am not a famous blogger and don't 'follow' Nuffnang much but at least, I put Nuffnang ad right on top of my blog.

Though Nuffnang doesn't give me much income, I still support it. Hey, it's still money, ok! As the saying goes, 'Half a loaf is better than none'. In my case, 'some crumbs better than no crumb'.

No, I'm not complaining. In fact, I do still think that Nuffnang.com is still the best blog advertising community there is - some say in Malaysia, some Singapore but most of them say Asia-Pacific!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low