Saturday, December 17, 2011

Yes, Massimo! No, Gardenia! Time to switch brand!


Got the above email on Dec 1, 2011.

I didn't know about the 'Umno-Gardenia' link until I got this email even though my family has already been consuming the Massimo bread since it was introduced to the market a few months ago. ;)

No doubt, the Massimo brand is cheaper and nicer compared to the Gardenia brand.

So far, I have at least three friends (including the sender of the above email) who have switched brand.

Do your part. Don't support 'Umno-linked' crony!
  
My family has bought this loaf of Massimo bread for only RM2.00 at the Chinese medicine shop for months now despite the 'Introductory Offer RM2.50' message. Woot!

The Massimo bread is delicious and nutritious but most importantly, it is the most affordable bread in its class for all Malaysians! Yay!

Check out:
http://theitalianbaker.com.my/bread.html 

http://theitalianbaker.com.my/home.html

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low