Monday, August 11, 2008

I will flee the country if Anwar becomes PM

I was surprised to read 'Dr M will migrate if Anwar becomes PM' (The Malaysian Insider). Read the original report here in Utusan Online.

Dr M's exact words:
"If he becomes Prime Minister, I will get out of the country. Give everything to him."

Give everything to him?
Give what? You are now a citizen of Malaysia. Even Umno has rejected you. No, Umno has not rejected you. You have rejected Umno.

Why don't you just say, 'I will flee the country if Anwar becomes PM and take all my personal possessions with me...'

Lastly, before you leave
"The Country We Love" , please don't forget to say your last good-bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if me,when anwar become PM,i will fight for independence.i will take Hitler or Stalin as my idols.but i wouldn't make osama as my idols,because he gain nothing,only killing.if Stalin,he had turn Soviet Union into super-power.building new technology within years.but osama only know how to post low quality video of his speech and carry the Soviet's rifle.to shame if i was him.


al-qaeda buster

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low