Sunday, August 31, 2008

Jalur Gemilang: The way I see it


When I see the the moon and the star in the blue square, I see the Creator.
(Psalm 8:3 - When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place.)

The sun, the moon and stars are summoned to praise the Creator!
(Psalm 148:3 - Praise him, sun and moon, praise him, all you shining stars!)

When I see the red-and-white stripes, I see mercy and truth.
(Psalm 85:10 - Mercy and truth have met together; righteousness and peace have kissed.)

May mercy and truth greet and meet Malaysia in her 51st year of Merdeka!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah very profound.

;)

Anonymous said...

Merdeka!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low