Monday, August 11, 2008

OLD TOWN White Coffee, Dataran 32, Jalan 19/1, PJ

Had lunch at OLD TOWN, last week actually.

When my Pakistani colleague saw the price of 'nasi lemak' on the menu, he remarked, 'They increase the price!' Nevertheless, it was still the cheapest meal that I could order for lunch.

The 'nasi lemak' came. I was about to snap when suddenly the Pakistani fellow said, 'Oh my gawd, why?' Obviously, he was surprised and couldn't believe that I actually wanted a picture of food. Frankly, I still feel awkward taking pictures of food but I'm getting used to it. Hehe...

How do I rate the 'nasi lemak'? Not bad. The portion is just nice. The price is reasonable compared to other eateries of the same standard.

Ok, here are just some of my food shots.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's damn expensive! RM6!
i kinda freaked out at the economy rice stall when he charged me RM4.50 for a plate of rice with VEGETABLES ONLY!! Yeah it was an assortment of veg with 2 small lumps of meat, which he claimed was "fish"...LOL!!!

Unknown said...

Hey bro. josh, waiting for u to belanja me next time =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low