Thursday, August 7, 2008

Police not 'stupid'. Rakyat not stupid. I not stupid.

The Sun

You said that some people said that Anwar wanted to have the by-election to avoid the law.
I say: Can you tell me how that can be done? I don't get it. Maybe I'm not smart enough.

You also said Anwar should prove his innocence in a court of law rather than go around making allegations.
I say: Has your 'anointed' successor gone to a court of law to prove his innocence in relation to his alleged relationship with Altantuya?

Please give me some 'clever' answers to these two questions.

2 comments:

Falcon said...

the stupidest thing they could charge him..consensual sex..how stupid they can be when all the while they complained that it was rape..WTF?

Anonymous said...

hahaha....stop make stupid joke.concentrate in developing our country.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low