Monday, August 4, 2008

Migraine...stress?

'Good morning,' the doctor greeted me as soon as I sat down. 'Good afternoon,' I replied. The doctor realized his mistake and laughed, saying, 'I'm normally on afternoon shift but today I worked in the morning until now.'

'Ok,' I thought to myself, 'You're forgiven since you're not having a migraine.' Then, I went on to tell him about my migraine. He got up from his seat and did the routine check - blood pressure, temperature, heartbeat. Everything ok! He asked me if I felt nauseous. I said yes. Next, he pressed the T-zone of my face - around my eyes and nose. No pain.

I think the whole consultation lasted less than 4 minutes. Before I left the room, I asked, 'Why does it happen?' The doctor just beamed a big smile and said, 'Stress, especially when you have an enjoyable weekend and the thought of going to work the next day...' I thought to myself, 'Yeah, right!' Anyway, I thank God I'm all right now after much sleep and rest during the day. Praise God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try jaga your food intake and take note, maybe too much of oranges, peanuts, chocolate, lemon, lime...
too hot can caused migraine too...

Must sleep more and rest more...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low