Friday, January 8, 2010

Why get angry? People everywhere and Indonesia are using 'Allah'!

Those were the words coming from my Indonesian colleague when I showed him the news in Malaysiakini this morning:
Church fire-bombed ahead of protests
BREAKING NEWS The Metro Tabernacle church in Desa Melawati, Kuala Lumpur, has been fire-bombed in an attack that gutted its ground floor early this morning.

I told him, 'Exactly as you said.' Then, I explained to him that the issue was being politicised here in Malaysia and the politicians used it as a tool to advance their own agenda.

Then, my Indonesian colleague friend said matter-of-factly, 'Send them to Indonesia and we will KILL them.'

HAHAHAHA! I laughed not because killing was fun but at the way my Indonesia friend responded.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low