Sunday, October 9, 2011

Saturday survey: All about the police force - corrupt!

Venue: Opposite Star Bucks at Berjaya Times Square

Activity: Surfing the net on my Xperia x10 Mini Pro by riding on Free WiFi courtesy of Star Bucks

Suddenly, my activity was interrupted by two Chinese-speaking Chinese girls. They introduced themselves and said they were conducting a survey.

I obliged.
They started off with the first question - my age.  Told them my age and the girl holding the survey form put a tick in the corresponding checkbox.

The 'verbatim transcript' of questions posed to me
and my answers are as follows:

Question:
Do you have family members, friends or relatives who are in the  police force?

Answer:
No.

Question:
Was becoming a policeman one of your ambitions?

Answer:
Never.

Question:
Would you encourage someone to become a policeman?

Answer:
In Malaysia? No.

Question:
Why not?

Answer:
Because it's corrupt. But of course, I put a 'disclaimer' there and said that not all cops are corrupt. There are still good cops but they are generally corrupt.

Question:
What is the most important factor in attracting more Chinese to join the police force? Is it salary etc?

Answer:
Fair policy. If a Chinese (or Indian) is really capable, will he be promoted to become the IGP? Answer is no.
Question:
Lastly, what do you think of  the  police force?

Answer:
My personal perception is that the police is corrupt.

At this point the two girls giggled, thanked me and went away as fast as they came to me in the first place.

Even though they did briefly introduce themselves to me right from the start, I could not get what they said - where they were from and why they were doing the survey.

Most of the time, they spoke to me in Mandarin and I spoke to them in English and Cantonese but we certainly comprehended each other.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low