Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Esplanade Presents @ The Concourse: Andy & Natalie C. Dizi and Guzheng Performance

Last Saturday, I happened to walk past behind the concourse of the Esplanade Singapore and heard beautiful music.

I stopped to look around and saw one blowing an instrument and another playing a keyboard.


So, I walked up the stairs that led to the concourse.

I was surprised to see a performance by a duo - a man playing what looked like traditional bamboo flutes and a woman playing the guzheng.

The music that they played was just too beautiful to not record it.

So, I decided to record the last song using my Xperia X10 mini pro.


So, here it is, for your listening pleasure!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low