Friday, October 14, 2011

Big Bad Wolf Book Sales: How to get to MAEPS! ;)

Yes, I was there last Saturday.

For first-timers to Malaysia Agro Exposition Park Serdang (MAEPS), I think the 'safest' way to get there is to make sure your reach UPM first. Best way is to go to UPM starting from North or South exit of Kajang Toll of PLUS highway. Click here to see the map @ MAEPS.

After Kajang Toll, make sure you don't turn left to Kajang. 8-)

Well, I'm not sure if I did follow the map @ MAEPS correctly but I do remember seeing Petronas, Uniten on my left but I don't remember passing by BGP CAFE. After Uniten, I just made sure I followed the UPM sign until I reached UPM.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low