Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Some not so sugary comments on Budget 2012. ;-)

Some incidental chats:

Last Sunday, I informed one of my friends that contributions to all places of worship were eligible for tax deductions.

Then, I said, 'So, must vote for BN, ok.'

Instantly, he replied, 'That depends.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A friend passed by.

I said to him, 'Budget 2012. Very good.'

He said emphatically, 'Too good.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday, I was standing behind a senior citizen who was paying for his parking ticket at the  vending machine.

He told me, 'This machine won't accept coins. Why ah? Is it a holiday?'

'I think Najib is giving free parking after the Budget.' he said sarcastically.

Then, I said, 'Ya loh. I think so. Election is coming mah.'

1 comment:

SFGEMS said...

Nice to hear real life comments!

thanks for sharing. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low