Sunday, November 13, 2011

Dulu aku jalan balik rumah lepas sejam bas tak tiba

The Malaysian Insider today has a story about the same old woes of public transportation in Klang Valley.

Sadly, nothing much has changed over the years.

I will also tell you a true story of mine.

When I was still a teenager more than twenty years ago, there were 'Sri Jaya' buses.

One day, I was waiting at the end of the Chow Kit road, adjacent to the road leading to Pudu Raya.

After wating for more than an hour, I was pretty upset and decided to walk home all the way to Jalan Hang Tuah.

I guess that now at my present age, I won't be able to repeat this 'feat' anymore if I have to take the bus again.

What a shame! ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low