Sunday, November 27, 2011

Raja Zarith Idris: Akidah diperkukuh masa bergereja

Thanks to zorro-unmasked, I got to know about the Sunday Star columnist, Raja Zarith Idris and her column called 'Mind Matters'.

She wrote an article entitled 'Season of goodwill' today.

I reproduce a para from her article verbatim:
When I was at boarding school in England, I had to go to church every Sunday because it was part of the rules. My father advised me to consider it as part of my “education” and he had no doubt that the experience would strengthen rather than weaken my own faith.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low