Saturday, November 19, 2011

Eat n' Run @ Tropicana City Mall: Good fast food! ;)

Three Fridays ago, I was standing nearby 7-Eleven outside Tropicana City Mall.

I was hungry and in a hurry. Must take my dinner. 'What to eat? Must have rice...' I thought to myself.

*Ting* Suddenly, the eatery 'Eat N' Run' came to my mind. 'Yes, I'll go for that,' I told myself.


Immediately, I walked into the mall, passed by Bad Ass Coffee on my right and took the escalator down to the lower ground floor.

Went to the counter and chose my 'Eat 'N Run' meal that came with:
1. Fish Fillet
2. Butter Rice
3.Mushroom
4. Scrambled Eggs with Baked Beans

After that, selected an add-on drink, Nestle Iced Honey Green Tea.

Within minutes, my food came!


Quickly, I tucked in and paid the bill. The meal cost RM8.90 and the add-on drink only cost me RM1.00 - certainly, a value-for-money meal!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low