Friday, January 6, 2012

Ahli Pemuda Umno bersumpah sokong Anwar. Yay!

An excerpt taken from Anwar's meeting with Malaysiakini for an interview yesterday:
So it is not an unrealistic proposition... in Pahang, some of our civil society groups go to remote areas and talk about the need for change.
Last night was interesting. A kid chased me and said: “I am from Pemuda Umno.”
I was thinking, ‘Oh no...’ but he said: “But I swear, I support you.” By right I should have said: “Why are you still in Pemuda Umno. Quit it,” but I said: “Thank you.” It was very emotional.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low