Monday, January 16, 2012

Maxis One Club: The day I got my free HTC Desire!

 I went to Maxis KLCC. Almost immediately I was served by an agent named Alex who was very helpful.
Frankly, I was quite impressed by the service provided by this agent. Maxis, take note!

 Ok, this was the FREE HTC phone. I must admit I was happy (still happy until today) that I didn't have to pay a single sen for this phone. If I wanted the SE Xperia Arc or Samsung Nexus, I only had to pay like RM200 for the former and also for latter (if I remember correctly!). Neverthless. I just didn't have the budget for neither SE nor Samsung. So, I chose the best FREE phone - the HTC Desire S!


 Nicely wrapped with a plastic cover with a message.
It says, 'Important...To prevent damage, do not apply excessive pressure to the screen or device case. Please remove the phone from your trouser pockets before sitting down...'
Frankly, reading this first message didn't give me a good impression of the phone - made it sound like the phone was freaking fragile. On the plus side, I thought HTC was thoughtful enough to give a preemptive warning to its users.

The guide at the back of the plastic cover shows you how to open the cover, take the new battery out, insert the SIM card and close back the cover. Four easy steps but not so easy actually.
I struggled at the last step.
Somehow, the cover just did not slide snugly back into the case no matter how hard I tried.
After a few failed attempts, I finally covered the phone securely!

Read '2012: Out with SE Xperia, in with my HTC Desire S!' - my first blog post on my new phone.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low