Sunday, January 29, 2012

Groupon SnoWalk@i-City: Our first time experience

My family bought our first Groupon:
The deal that we bought:

I must say Groupon Customer Support is quite prompt in responding to customer queries via support@groupon.my.

I emailed an enquiry on Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 2:27 PM. Immediately, there was an email auto-responser from Groupon with the subject 'We got your request, and will be in touch very soon! (ticket #9xxxx)'. The official reply to my email enquiry only came at at 11:04 PM on the same day.


Not bad.

After our visit to i-City, I emailed again on Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 12:38 AM, requesting for explainations with regards to my experience using Groupon @ i-City.

Here's the content of the email:

Hi,

My wife and kid just finished our Snowalk and 1 outdoor ride.

Would like to have answers to the following questions:
1. We redeemed our Groupon for 1 ticket for the 2-tier ride and another 3 tickets for outdoor rides. When we went to the ticket counter at ferris wheel, we were told that each of the 3 tickets were for one person each - hence we could use it for myself, my wife and kid. Is it supposed to be that way? (We didn't use the 2-tier ride ticket)

2. If let's say just my wife and I, by right, with the 1 ticket for the 2-tier ride and another 3 tickets for outdoor rides, then both of us could go on all the 4 rides - is that correct?


I hope you can clarify.

Thanks.


A week went by. No response from Groupon. I emailed again on Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 10:23 AM with the following content:


Hi Support,

Do you have a policy not to entertain questions from customers after the deal is done?

At least, have the courtesy to reply my email. I just want answers to my questions.

Regards,
Joshua


Fifteen minutes later, I got this email from Groupon:
Slim, Jan-17 10:38 am (MYT):
Hi Joshua,
My colleague Athiesh did reply your request #9xxxx It may have gone to your Spam/Junk folder.
As for your question.
If you and your wife went as a couple then yes you would have been able to redeem the coupon to ride all 4 rides.
Please let me know if I can be of any more assistance.
Regards,
Slim
My reply to Slim on  Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 10:53 AM:
Slim,

Thanks for your reply.

Just checked my Spam/Junk, no email from your colleague Athiesh.

I think Groupon should've communicated clearly to the i-City people especially those manning the ticket counters. This man at the ferris wheel ticket counter in particular, misunderstood the groupon promo. He told me 1 coupon per person. So, I gave him the three coupons - one each for my son, my wife and I.

Well, it was a good thing that we only wanted to ride the ferris wheel for if we wanted to ride all the 4 rides, I think we wouldn't be able to do so after the ferris wheel ride.

The last email reply from Slim of Groupon:
Slim, Jan-17 01:30 pm (MYT):Hi Joshua,
We usually deal with the manager or head of operations after the deal has launched.
We will notify him on your encounter and let him know.
Thank you for your feedback.
And continue enjoying your Groupons!
Also in the future please do not hesitate to contact us for anything! :)
Regards,
Slim

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low